Friday, March 1, 2013

FFL No.1 with WetCat and SAS


*Every year, hundreds of people in Second Life ™ give their time, creativity and money to help raise funds and awareness on behalf of the ‘American Cancer Society’ at FASHION FOR LIFE.

This year from March 9th – 17th, an incredible 9 sims built by some of the grids best artists and builders will open to the public based on the theme of ‘The Seven Ancient Wonders of the World.*

I'm sooo happy and thankfull that i would ask to blogg for FFL! Thank you so much! It is my great honor!

Today i have a great Pose "A Breeze" from WetCat and a beautifull Dress named SAS - Catalina Silver from SAS for you !

Hope you like it! I love it and feel like a princess !

Both you can find  at FFL!







1 comment:

  1. Wow Antoinette, I had no idea you took this picture of my gown. It looks amazing! :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete